1. By browsing this area, the user accesses the Titta Ruffo site, accessible via the url: www.tittaruffo.com. Browsing and transmitting a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the site indicated therein.
2. These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree No. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by:
Dott.ssa Simonetta Ceccarelli
Piazza Garibaldi, 1
63828 Campofilone FM
Phone: (+39) 335 59 32 708
3. The user is required, before accessing the products provided by the site, to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Conditions of Sale, the terms of which the Titta Ruffo website can modify unilaterally and without notice.
1. These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on the Titta Ruffo site and do not, however, regulate the provision of services or the sale of products by parties other than seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
Conclusion of the contract
1. To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format and send it following the relative instructions.
2. It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product with the relative price and the payment methods that can be used.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Conditions of Sale including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled in by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
5. The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order forwarding procedure is completed. This will be done by clicking on the “Complete order” button at the end of the wizard.
6. Once the contract is concluded, the user can contact the seller to make arrangements regarding the product purchased.
1. In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide their personal data correctly and truthfully.
2. The confirmation will in any case exempt the Titta Ruffo site from any responsibility regarding the data provided by the user. The user is obliged to immediately inform the staff of the Titta Ruffo site of any changes to their data at any time communicated.
3. If the user then communicates inaccurate or incomplete data, even if there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, the Titta Ruffo site will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the related deficiencies are rectified.
4. On the occasion of the first request for activation of a profile by the user, the Titta Ruffo site will assign a username and password to the user. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the system for validating the user’s access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user that the acts performed through such access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect towards him.
5. The user is obliged to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them, even temporarily, to third parties.
1. Product availability refers to actual availability at the time the buyer places the order. However, this availability must be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products / services could be sold to other customers before the order is confirmed.
2. Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of products/services. In this case, the order will be automatically rectified with the elimination of the unavailable product/service and the buyer will be immediately informed by e-mail.
3. If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, by terminating the contract, the Titta Ruffo website will refund the amount paid within 7 days from the moment it became aware of the buyer’s decision to terminate the contract.
Products and Services offered
1. The Titta Ruffo site markets original digital products by the artist Titta Ruffo.
2. The offer is detailed on our website at the link https://tittaruffo.com/negozio
Methods of payment and prices
1. The price of the products/services will be that indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
2. In the event of an error, the Titta Ruffo site will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the right amount or cancellation. In any case, the Titta Ruffo site will not be obliged to supply what is sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
3. The prices of the site include VAT and are subject to change at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which an order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once the desired products / services have been selected, they will be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. Order details can be changed before payment.
5. Payment can be made via:
- Credit card (associated with PayPal account)
Passing of risk
1. The risks relating to the products/services will pass to the buyer from the moment of delivery. The ownership of the products/services is considered acquired as soon as the full payment of all amounts due in relation to them has been received, including any shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, if this occurs at a later time.
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In the case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the 30-day term starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal from the purchase can send an email, indicating the order number and name of the user, at: email@example.com
or call the number directly: 335 59 32 708
4. The buyer must also exercise the right of withdrawal by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively transmit the standard withdrawal form, as per Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014, which is not mandatory.
5. The goods can be returned to the point of sale, as will be indicated on the web page at the time of purchase.
6. The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 15 days.
7. The right of withdrawal will not apply in the event that the services and products of the Titta Ruffo site are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
8. The site will make the refund using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase.
Treatment of personal data
1. Any request for information can be sent by e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone at the following telephone number: 335 59 32 708, and by post to the following address:
Dott.ssa Simonetta Ceccarelli
Piazza Garibaldi, 1
63828 Campofilone FM
Applicable law and competent court
1. These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other prevailing imperative rule of the buyer’s country of habitual residence. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes inherent and / or consequent to the same must be resolved exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the buyer qualifies as a Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions were drawn up on 25/05/2022.